We’re lucky to have many people share pictures of their delicious creations using our cheese so we want to share as many interesting recipes as we can.
Below is a range of lovely looking dishes courtesy of professional chefs to cooking enthusiasts.
What have you made using our cheese? Feel free to tag us into your posts as we’re always fascinated to see your creations!
You can find us on Instagram and Facebook.
Blue Murder beetroot salad via https://www.instagram.com/thefoxatoddington
A Blue Murder on rye toast combination via https://www.instagram.com/chefrorylovie
Blue Murder Burger available at Tain Golf Club – https://www.tain-golfclub.co.uk.
A venison dish with some of our Strathdon Blue, courtesy from professional chef James McMahon who can be found https://www.instagram.com/jimmer_mcmahon/
Filo parcel of Highland Cheese, Autumn Greens & Pine Nuts served with Roasted Red Pepper Sauce – it’s our most popular veggie dish
- Crowdie paired with tomato risotto, roast tomato, and onion ash by https://www.instagram.com/chefrorylovie/
- Chicken Kiev stuffed with ham hock and Fat Cow, Asian glazed hispi cabbage, Hassleback potatoes, honey sesame roasted carrot and parsnip, thanks to https://www.instagram.com/gmitchy01/
- A Minger potato gratin with seared pigeon breast, charred peaches and a kale & carrot emulsion, thanks to https://www.instagram.com/jimmer_mcmahon/
- A sliver of Fat Cow paired with Eccles cake, truffle and honey, thanks to https://www.instagram.com/leckie99/
- Tasty looking sandwich filled with Minger, walnuts and roasted peppers, thanks to https://www.instagram.com/paul.murrin/